Join MedTech Intelligence on Tuesday, October 15 for a special, complimentary web seminar called, “Wearables: The Small Parts Drive Innovation”. From the comfort of your office, you can attend the event, which begins at 1 pm ET.
As consumers demand more control over health management, the wearables market is poised for up to 25% growth within the next five years. During this webinar, attendees will hear from the following experts on current trends, components that enable innovation, and the integration of smart data that generates actionable information for patients, caregivers and manufacturers:
- Greg Caressi, senior vice president and global business unit leader for transformational health at Frost & Sullivan
- Mike Klawitter, business development manager at Innovize
- Oxana Pantchenko, Ph.D., human monitoring lead & engineering project manager at NextFlex
- Christopher McCann, CEO and co-founder at Current Health
- Del Lawson, Ph.D., R&D manager in 3M’s medical solutions division
Don’t miss out on this special event! Register for “Wearables: The Small Parts Drive Innovation” now!