Digital technologies have enabled patients to more actively participate in their own healthcare—from better understanding their conditions to engaging in shared decision making. On May 19, experts in product design, user experience and human factors will discuss how increasing emphasis on patient engagement and this digital revolution are providing new opportunities for patients, providers and medtech manufacturers.
The complimentary event, which focuses on User Experience & Patient Engagement, is part of the MedTech Intelligence Connected Care: Digital Health, Wearables & Connectivity Series.
- Margeaux Akazawa, MPH, Manager, Digital Transformation, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles/CHLA Innovation Studio
- Adam Kaufman, GM & SVP, Healthcare & Diabetes at WW (formerly Weight Watchers)
- Bob Moll, Director, UX and Human Factors, Orthogonal
- Ami Dudzinski Mehr,VP Strategy, CDMS,Veeva MedTech
- Stephen Egan, CEO, RediCare