Telemedicine and virtual care has been forever changed by the pandemic. COVID-19 pushed healthcare practices and technology years ahead, where now participating in remote clinician-patient interactions is a norm. That being said, many questions remain: What does the future of telemedicine hold, and how will it change medicine and the way provider facilities operate? Will parts of healthcare become completely virtual? What added value can the combination of virtual care and medical devices bring to the non-clinical setting? On May 12, experts in policy, medical devices and biomedical perspectives in the hospital environmental will discuss these critical questions.
The complimentary event, which focuses on Telemedicine and Healthcare Outside of the Hospital, is part of the MedTech Intelligence Connected Care: Digital Health, Wearables & Connectivity Series.
- Bernard Kappe, Founder & President, Orthogonal
- Vittorio Nastasi, Policy Analyst, Reason Foundation
- Julian Goldman, M.D., Medical Director, Biomedical Engineering and Director, MD PnP Program and SaAMS Initiative, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Philip B. Adamson, M.D., Divisional Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Heart Failure Division, Abbott
- Mert Aral, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, HUMA
What: Connected Care: Digital Health, Wearables & Connectivity – Telemedicine and Healthcare Outside of the Hospital
When: Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 12 pm ET