Technical writing is not as easy as it sounds—especially for professionals in the lifescience space. MedTech Intelligence is offering a Technical Writing Virtual Workshop for professionals who are in the medical device, pharma, pharmacy, and biologics corporate world.
The virtual workshop takes place over two two-hour sessions on March 3 and March 10 (12 pm – 2pm ET).
The course will be instructed by world-class, international quality and regulatory consultant Mark Proulx, president of MLB Consulting Services. Proulx has more than 25 years of direct manufacturing, auditing, and FDA experience and is a certified quality auditor and Six Sigma Black Belt.
The workshop was developed for the following industry professionals:
- Engineers responsible for writing up investigations and reports
- Tech writers who must communicate the results of testing in reports, write up papers, produce arguments for or against an issue
- Middle-level managers who are attempting to make arguments or show results
- Laboratory staff who document results and write reports
- Technicians who must write up test protocols, non-conformance reports, corrective actions, reports to upper management, etc.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control and Regulatory Compliance people who must document clearly the purpose of investigations and produce final reports that clearly state actions to be performed or the results of testing
Learn more about this special Technical Writing Virtual Workshop now! Register by Tuesday, February 11 for a special discount.