SGS has launched a new Life Sciences showcase page on popular social media and career networking site LinkedIn. The page will provide the life sciences community with a place to share ideas and find out about the latest laboratory bio/analytical and clinical research news and trends.
Followers, including decision makers, experts and stakeholders in the industry, will be kept informed of:
- The latest news – from SGS and the life sciences market;
- SGS services and capabilities;
- The latest white papers and articles; and
- Information and opinions from industry thought leaders.
The showcase page offers followers the opportunity to engage and share insights with other members of the life sciences community, so they can benefit from shared knowledge.
Discussions will focus on small and large molecules and medical device products development. Topics will include:
- Quality control testing;
- Biologics characterization;
- Biosafety testing;
- Clinical trials (I-IV);
- Regulatory and pharmacovigilance; and
- Audit, certification and verification.
By making all of these resources readily available in one place, we make it easier for life sciences organizations to get their products and services to market quickly and safely.
Visit www.linkedin.com/company/sgs-life-sciences for more information.