CAPA is an important quality system requirement and is not without complex challenges. Next month industry stakeholders will gather in Washington, D.C. to discuss how medical device manufacturers can use the right tools and data to tackle a risk-based approach to CAPA at the MedTech Intelligence Advanced CAPA & Root Cause Analysis conference. The event takes place March 26–27, 2019.
Subject matter experts from medical device companies will educate attendees about the following CAPA topics:
- Ongoing CAPA challenges (including CDRH perspective)
- Trends, triggers and the tools needed
- Risk management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Verification and validation
- How to apply project management
- The supply chain
- Connecting CAPA to other quality process
This conference can be attended in person or virtually. For more information, visit the MedTech Intelligence Advanced CAPA & Root Cause Analysis conference page.